Name:
Location: Single, United States

Unless otherwise noted, all comments and works, that appear on this site, are the thoughts and words of BasicGreatGuy ( Robert S. Nowell III). You may not copy, transmit, or otherwise reproduce, any works that are attributed to BasicGreatGuy, either in name, or otherwise inferred, (by not stating the correct author), unless said work(s) are in full, and my name attributed to them, as being the proper author of said work(s).

 Subscribe in a reader













True.com
Match.com
DreamMates
American Singles
Christian Singles
Heart Detectives
eHarmony
Geek 2 Geek




Pride And Prejudice

Wuthering Heights

A Tale Of Two Cities

Of Human Bondage

Madame Bovary

Anna Karenina

Don Quixote

Jane Eyre

The Scarlet Letter

The Great Gatsby

Gone With The Wind


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
Question of the Week
Each week, I will be posing a question, that we all need think about, and hopefully take positive action towards.

If you have question you would like to post, feel free. I only ask that if you do post, that it be in good taste ;)

Question of the Week:

September 26, 2007

"If unconditional love is the goal and desire of our hearts, why do we chain ourselves to conditions?"
7 Comments:

That is always what I have wondered

February 5, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

In my opinion-conditions are what we are taught from day one...you play airplane for a basic spoonful of food...wear a costume on Halloween to get free candy...and act accordingly to find love and keep it. Unconditional love is truly filled with conditions...I am a Mom and that is the closest that I have ever come to having found unconditional love...until my thirteen year old really really wants something, if she doesn't get it its most certainly because I no longer love her:) lol so what really is unconditional love anyway?

October 7, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

For women, I am unsure. I am certain it is different than for men though. I think it has to do with the basics of human nature and the "human condition," wherein all are flawed but very few THINK they are flawed. Also, "conditions" are a protective mechanism that may or may not work, but like wearing a seat belt while driving a car, we always try to keep ourselves safe.

March 10, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

Hi..I love your blog.

July 25, 2010 at 1:58 AM  

we've always had conditions since the begining.....Adam and Eve could stay in paridise as long as they didn't eat from the cherry tree..

October 17, 2010 at 2:35 AM  

Well that's what real love is. When it's unconditional, you know it's real.

December 7, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

A hundred hearts would be too few. To carry all my love for you.
Love Letters

July 30, 2011 at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home