Name:
Location: Single, United States

Unless otherwise noted, all comments and works, that appear on this site, are the thoughts and words of BasicGreatGuy ( Robert S. Nowell III). You may not copy, transmit, or otherwise reproduce, any works that are attributed to BasicGreatGuy, either in name, or otherwise inferred, (by not stating the correct author), unless said work(s) are in full, and my name attributed to them, as being the proper author of said work(s).

 Subscribe in a reader













True.com
Match.com
DreamMates
American Singles
Christian Singles
Heart Detectives
eHarmony
Geek 2 Geek




Pride And Prejudice

Wuthering Heights

A Tale Of Two Cities

Of Human Bondage

Madame Bovary

Anna Karenina

Don Quixote

Jane Eyre

The Scarlet Letter

The Great Gatsby

Gone With The Wind


<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
Understanding Men

"IT'S A GUY THING"
Translated: "There is no rational thought pattern
connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."

"CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?"
Translated: "Why isn't it already on the table?"

"UH HUH," "SURE, HONEY," OR "YES, DEAR"
Translated: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned
response.

"IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN"
Translated: "I have no idea how it works."

"I WAS LISTENING TO YOU. IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE THINGS ON MY MIND."
Translated: "That girl standing on the corner is a
real babe."

"TAKE A BREAK HONEY, YOU'RE WORKING TOO HARD."
Translated: "I can't hear the game over the vacuum
cleaner."

"THAT'S INTERESTING, DEAR."
Translated: "Are you still talking?"

"YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY MEMORY IS."
Translated: "I remember the theme song to 'F Troop', the address of the first girl I ever kissed, and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot our anniversary."

"I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU, AND GOT YOU THESE ROSES."
Translated: "The girl selling them on the corner
was a real babe."

"OH, DON'T FUSS - I JUST CUT MYSELF, IT'S NO BIG DEAL."
Translated: "I have actually severed a limb, but
will bleed to death before I admit that I'm hurt."

"I CAN'T FIND IT."
Translated: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."

"WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME?"
Translated: "What did you catch me doing?"

"I HEARD YOU."
Translated: "I haven't the foggiest clue what you
just said, and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don't spend the next three days yelling at me."

"YOU KNOW I COULD NEVER LOVE ANYONE ELSE."
Translated: "I am used to the way you yell at me,
and realize it could be worse."

"YOU LOOK TERRIFIC."
Translated: "Oh, please don't try on one more
outfit, I'm starving."

"I'M NOT LOST. I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE."
Translated: "No one will ever see us alive again."


"I DO HELP AROUND THE HOUSE."
Translated: "I once put a dirty towel in the laundry basket."

"HEY, I'VE GOT MY REASONS FOR DOING WHAT I'M DOING "
Translated: "I sure hope I think of some reasons pretty soon."

"I DON'T NEED TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS "
Translated: " I am perfectly capable of messing it up without printed help."

" THIS RELATIONSHIP IS GETTING TOO SERIOUS"
Translated: "You're cutting into the time I spend with my truck. "

Author unknown
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home